Saturday, February 25, 2012

The past three days


This was Thursdays breakfast. It was the juice Ryan and I had since...Tuesday? I think it was Tuesday. But it's still yummy. And then Richard made these quesadilla things. With egg in it. IT WAS SO YUMMY. But this was like early on Thursday. I was still half asleep when I took this picture.


YEAH I GOT COOKIES FOR TAKING THAT STUPID SURVEY THING. I hate those surveys. But I got cookies for it so I'm okay. 


And this is what I got on my break. I went into the lounge and Adam gave me this :D It was that strawberry thing. But apparently, they called Adam's name, and he went up and took this drink, but it's not what he ordered. So they gave him this one anyway. And his drink. And a thingy for ANOTHER free drink. It made for an amusing story LOLOL


LUNCH~ Went to Wendy's lol. Frosty's and chicken nuggets and fries :D


MORE FREE FOOD FOR A SURVEY I DIDN'T HAVE TO TAKE A SECOND TIME.


Denny's night~ 


Last night's midnight snack. It was grilled cheese, dino nuggets, and tater tots. 


THIS MORNING'S BREAKFAST~ And so is the next picture. This place is so good. It's this hole in the wall place on Broadway. It's only open Monday through Saturday in the mornings. I have to wake up early just to meet my mom for breakfast. But it's okay; I have fun. And I had breakfast with my aunt and little cousin too, so it was nice to see them :D


Strawberry pancakes, YES~


Miso soup~ Seriously, my favorite thing from Sushi Deli. OH THIS IS THE FIRST POST WITH THAT. IT'S BEEN SO LONG.


Bento box. I share it with my mom. I usually only eat the chicken, egg roll, gyoza, rice, tempura broccoli, and some of the salad. The salad is only amazing with a lot of the dressing. THE DRESSING. It's so AMAZING. And the edamame don't ever get eaten. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment